VIEW OPEN JOBS
Application Support Specialists
Full Time/Direct Hire
I.T. and Technology
The Second Level Customer Care Representative is responsible for researching and resolving customer issues including those issues escalated from First Level Representatives and critical or high- priority issues. Second Level Representatives act as Subject Matter Experts and assist First Level Representatives, clients, and other personnel in investigating and resolving a wide variety of issues. SQL knowledge is required to resolve issues within service level agreements.
- Become subject matter expert in all our software applications
- Responsible for becoming the subject matter expert for integration, responsible for any integration issues that arise and work with integration support to get them resolved
- Utilize SQL knowledge and application expertise to answer escalated questions from 1st level
- Utilize SQL knowledge and application expertise for internal reporting and projects as needed
- Write SQL statements to research and correct data issues
- Gather customer ad-hoc requirements for information, utilize SQL to gather results and present results back to customer in a professional manner
- Escalate issues, as appropriate, to 3rd level support or management.
- Assist customer care in achieving service level agreements and act as a resource for customer care to achieve this requirement
- Answer questions via telephone and email for customers requesting assistance with support.
- Deliver On-Line training to customers via phone/internet.
- Proactively identify, monitor, and follow up with users having difficulty with the applications.
- Document issues and resolutions and record all activity and communications regarding issues.
- Follow up with Clients to keep them informed of the status of resolved and unresolved issues
- Adhere to internal policies and procedures and recommend improvements, when needed, to provide consistent and exemplary customer service
- Manage time appropriately to handle multiple open calls, call backs from escalation partners and follow-up with Clients in a thorough and timely manner
- Communicating openly, honestly and constructively
- Treat all employees and Clients with dignity, respect and courtesy
- Take responsibility to resolve concerns and issues with the team, other departments, and with Clients
- Assist in training 2nd level customer care Representatives
- Able to maintain schedule as provided by management
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty as described above satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Management or Information Technology preferred.
- Minimum of two years experience in a customer support role at a software company preferred.
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Prior applicable experience in a software support environment while rapidly learning new technologies is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (2013/365), HTML, Windows 7/8/10, Wireless handheld devices (tablet/iOS/Android) preferred.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be goal oriented and work independently but also work well in a team environment.
- Must be highly organized with ability to prioritize tasks and manage time accordingly.
- Must have excellent phone manner and presence
- Ability to work as part of a team, yet be a self-starter
- Strong communication, reasoning, and logic skills
- Must be able to work with all levels of customer and executive personnel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a fast-paced changing environment.
- Homebuilding/Construction experience or industry knowledge desired.